Best heavy duty blades

Carheir

Threads
Just thinking down the road, I want to replace the OEM blades on my 52" XOnei with something more robust. I will almost certainly encounter small sticks, pine cones, etc every time I mow and I want something that will chew them up and spit them out without making them toast.

I put gator blades on my Husqvarna 22v42 and they are awesome. Any better alternatives?

Threads
Just thinking down the road, I want to replace the OEM blades on my 52" XOnei with something more robust. I will almost certainly encounter small sticks, pine cones, etc every time I mow and I want something that will chew them up and spit them out without making them toast.

I put gator blades on my Husqvarna 22v42 and they are awesome. Any better alternatives?

I like the Gator blades, and they are pretty tuff.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

If your talking about the Hustler try the G6 gator. there a little more heavy duty than the G3.