lost spark on the Honda

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Mike??? You got this ghost coil when????

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Don't worry about it, we know...

Mike88se

Threads
Okay... I'm a little slow these days but I think I get it now. Look at it like this Fish.
You're entitled to have a personal opinion of me but that doesn't mean I'm going to care what it is :)
If you think you can look good by trying to make me look bad go ahead.
It's your time and you are free to waste it any way you see fit. I'm not going anywhere and I'm not making any changes. It's not likely you'll even get any more responses from me. There are a lot of knowledgable people here who are glad to help and aren't looking for drama and don't have such a fragile ego.
If you want drama I'm sure someone will oblige.
Did I mention the mower starts on first pull again? :thumbsup:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Glad you got back running.

I believe there is a option to block someone so they can not see your post.

Mike88se

Threads
Glad you got back running.

I believe there is a option to block someone so they can not see your post.
Thanks. Now I need to set the governor. It was running too slow so I tried to set it a little faster. I didn't think I even got the shaft thing to turn but apparently I did because now it's too fast. Touchy little thing ;)
The throttle cable is broken and the lower spring for the governor is missing so I ordered some replacements. I think I'll install those before I mess with the governor again. I'm flying by the seat setting that w/o a tach or experience.
Oh not that it means anything but the mailman brought the coil sometime Saturday. I checked the mail Sat nite... put the coil in and set the gap Sunday... better light ;)