First deer maybe

Ean

Threads
I might get my first john deer mower we have a 1000 acre cotton farm and I was working on the craftsman mower and we have a cotton gin so my grandfather doesn't farm he gins and we rent the farm to a man and his son he walked up and I was talking to him and he said he had 2 john deer mowers he wanted to get rid of I told him I would be interested so maybe I'll get one

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I would just fix the craftsman

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sounds good. What model John Deere are you getting. I got my first Deere model 68 in 1980 used, still using it. I had to do a little welding on the mower deck this pass summer but still runs and mows good.

Ean

Threads
Ok just got this information one is a john deer 170 that is 15 years old the other is a GT 275 both with Kawasaki engines the larger one I don't know which has a bad muffler and a cracked hood so what inch cut what inch cut are they and are the Kawasaki engines a good engine how much hp would they have he wants 800$ for both so I'm guessing 400$ each is this a good deal

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I would say more like 400 dollars for the both of them unless they are like new yet.