Lawn sweeper

GardenGnome

Forum Newbie
Threads
Does anyone here use a lawn sweeper? Well, I haven't untill now. I'm having some back problems as of late, and I'm seriously considering to buy one.
I have a beautiful lawn, which I'm very proud of :) but I just can't depend on anyone to sweep the grass that stays after mowing and I'm not very keen on raking anymore.
I recently came across this website about lawn sweepers and since then I've been more and more interested to get the sweeper, but I don't know which ones are reliable and most easy-to-use, so if anyone here has that information, I would be very grateful to hear them.
Thank you for all your help

edd

Threads
i have one from tractor supply made by agri fab.....used it for leaves.....does a decent job unless the grass is wet which makes the wheels slide instead of turn.......

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Parker lawn sweepers are expensive, durable, long lasting, and probably will not cause you any problems in years to come. I researched lawn sweepers and found, after reading reviews, all in the $200 to $500 price range had problems. Most in this price range have plastic wheels and sprockets whereas Parker sweepers do not.

silver1

Threads
i have one from tractor supply made by agri fab.....used it for leaves.....does a decent job unless the grass is wet which makes the wheels slide instead of turn.......

My Agri-fab 30" does the same....wheels slip if wet. 90 degree turns can make it slip also.