Hustler X1i

Carheir

Threads
Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this particular mower? The dealer I am working with said he can get me one of these units for $200 more than the Fast Track Super Duty that I have my eye on. I know the X1i is the first step into the commercial line with better hydro motors, 6 year warranty but I don't see much info on the web about folks using them. So, any info would be appreciated.

Carheir

Threads
With 90 views and nary a comment, I can't help but think this might be the step child of the hustler line. I am going to check it out this Sat. But will probably come home with the fast track sd.

MRCo.

Threads
1. It's a newer model, less time for sales.

2. Less than 1% of mower owners go online to talks about them.

cudaaa

Forum Newbie
Threads
With 90 views and nary a comment, I can't help but think this might be the step child of the hustler line. I am going to check it out this Sat. But will probably come home with the fast track sd.

The mower has been out for about a year. I pick mine up tomorrow! I am trading a 48" SD fastrac with only 250hr on it. I need a 60" machine. The way I look at it if it was a bad machine it would be all over the internet about what a pile of carp it is but there is no info out there! So to me that is a good thing. It is defiantly built better than the fastrac! Hope this helps it is just my opinion.:smile:

MRCo.

Threads
The way I look at it if it was a bad machine it would be all over the internet about what a pile of carp it is but there is no info out there:
Good point!