Chain hung deck

Threads
Well, there's a lot more to t than that, including better deck, foldable rops, better hydros, better fame, better warranty, standard engine guard. SD benefits are the engine type and size, warranty and better doer pulleys...costs you about $700.

Yep a good machine will last a long time with proper service.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well, there's a lot more to t than that, including better deck, fold-able rops, better hydro's, better fame, better warranty, standard engine guard. SD benefits are the engine type and size, warranty and better doer pulleys...costs you about $700.

Thanks for the feedback. I think what I'm trying to do is justify in my own mind going for a fast track rather than the raptor sd and I'm not quite convinced that the extra money is warranted. Although, I might just say what the heck and go for it. Can't afford the fast track sd though. That is some serious cash outlay.

If your trying to justify the price difference it's like MRCo said the upgrades alone will do that. With the fastrack you move from the 2800 drive to the 3100 drive which is commercial and you move to a 4yr 400 hour warranty instead of the 3/3 and you get a 6.8 gal gas tank instead of a 3 gal, the drives alone are worth the money difference.

Carheir

Threads
If your trying to justify the price difference it's like MRCo said the upgrades alone will do that. With the fastrack you move from the 2800 drive to the 3100 drive which is commercial and you move to a 4yr 400 hour warranty instead of the 3/3 and you get a 6.8 gal gas tank instead of a 3 gal, the drives alone are worth the money difference.

I think I'm starting to figure out the real fine points rather than just look at the $ aspect. Now to find someone to sell me one for a steal :biggrin:

MRCo.

Threads
I think I'm starting to figure out the real fine points rather than just look at the $ aspect. Now to find someone to sell me one for a steal :biggrin:

Which model did you choose?

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
I try to get perspective buyers to do their homework as I have heard many times " I should have bought a ?????, but I didn't know about a ?????"!!!! Hustler machines are the only ones that have been durable enough to withstand cemetery duty at the cemetery with which I am associated. We now have a Hustler X-ONE/ Kawasaki/60" rear discharge deck and it replaced a 1994 Hustler Excel 260K in 2012 when the engine failed.
Again, to anyone looking to purchase a new machine, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
Mad Mackie in CT:laughing::biggrin::smile: