Lawn Boy 8461 Commercial Finished Product

turfboy1997

Threads
Well I finished the 8461 commercial. I have attached the pictures. Enjoy!

image-3810269735.jpg

image-2306674759.jpg

image-2292732989.jpg

Threads
Looks great! :thumbsup::thumbsup: You going to keep it or sell it?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm glad I don't have to use that thing commercially it looks like a pain

turfboy1997

Threads
Probably going to sell it. I don't know what you mean by it being a pain to use. This thing is super smooth, easy to start and rolls on bearings. The self propelled is tight and smooth. If you don't like the self propelled i have two push models that can be seen in my avatar.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Probably going to sell it. I don't know what you mean by it being a pain to use. This thing is super smooth, easy to start and rolls on bearings. The self propelled is tight and smooth. If you don't like the self propelled i have two push models that can be seen in my avatar.

No I had a really old one not long ago its the wheel set up I don't like that off set wheel makes it hard to maneurver

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Very good job looks very nice.
Now it's time to use it and get it dirty

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for the photos. An F-series commercial is at the top of my want list, although I'd prefer non-self-propelled.

robinb66

Threads
No I had a really old one not long ago its the wheel set up I don't like that off set wheel makes it hard to maneurver

the wheels are supposed to be that way. Its part of the antiscalp performance feature, its only hard to use if you don't kknow what your doing. That wheel design is what gives the lawnboy superior looking results as far as even nice uniform cutting. Its what allows it to give a lawn an manicured look.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
the wheels are supposed to be that way. Its part of the antiscalp performance feature, its only hard to use if you don't kknow what your doing. That wheel design is what gives the lawnboy superior looking results as far as even nice uniform cutting. Its what allows it to give a lawn an manicured look.

I know I've only used one once it was a pita ok sure as with everything time and experience would make it easier but right now I wouldn't ever want to use one all day long

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Looks awsome! I would love to have one of these. I have a 1990 commercial Lawn Bow With an old Briggs.