group threads

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
In the app we can't access the groups such as the new.truck one and others anyway to make that avaliable ?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
In the app we can't access the groups such as the new.truck one and others anyway to make that avaliable ?

If your talking about the group discussions The only way I know of to access those I think is to Join the groups. That's the reason for the groups, if they allowed anyone too post messages you may as well stay here on the forum. Keep in mind when joining a group, some are Public or Invite Only or Moderated approval to some groups belong to the group owner.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
If your talking about the group discussions The only way I know of to access those I think is to Join the groups. That's the reason for the groups, if they allowed anyone too post messages you may as well stay here on the forum. Keep in mind when joining a group, some are Public or Invite Only or Moderated approval to some groups belong to the group owner.

No I mean we can't even see the whole section on the app I can get on my computer and see and access but not on the app which is what I use because my computer is to inconvient

Threads
No I mean we can't even see the whole section on the app I can get on my computer and see and access but not on the app which is what I use because my computer is to inconvient

The only way I can think of is if you pull up this site on the internet, not the app, maybe you can access the full site.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
The only way I can think of is if you pull up this site on the internet, not the app, maybe you can access the full site.

More work than I wanna do I like the app :) if there is nothing anyone can do than its not a big deal I don't need to access that part of the site but it might be nice if the app included it not just for me but for the other app users to fully utilize the site

Threads
More work than I wanna do I like the app :) if there is nothing anyone can do than its not a big deal I don't need to access that part of the site but it might be nice if the app included it not just for me but for the other app users to fully utilize the site

Yeah I'll suggest that. :thumbsup:

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads

Its like that on all forum sites. The only way to access the groups is by PC. The forumrunner or tapatalk app just lets you have access to the forums on the board and private messaging.