What kind of computer chair do you have?

BlueGrass

Threads
We have two computers in the house. One has a computer chair and the other one we use a kitchen chair. I can't sit at the one with the kitchen chair very long because it hurts my back and my butt :laughing:. Do you think they will notice if I steal the computer chair?:smile:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
We have two computers in the house. One has a computer chair and the other one we use a kitchen chair. I can't sit at the one with the kitchen chair very long because it hurts my back and my butt :laughing:. Do you think they will notice if I steal the computer chair?:smile:

You will not believe this one...I use my laptop sitting at the kitchen counter, we made a huge "L" type area for entertaining, I type sitting on a swivel type bar stool that is counter height. Across from me is my wifes computer chair, too low for the counter and it's piled high with mail. Five feet away is another computer chair, too low for this and it's got a cat on it anyhow.

Downstairs, I have an office built from secondhand modular furniture, I have FOUR fricking computer chairs down there and two side chairs with arms. All this seating and I use a bar stool most of the time. :laughing:

grnspot110

Threads
I have an old aluminum office chair that I salvaged from a lake site! It had been sitting outside, used as a fishing chair, state had just opened the property to the public. Had to walk in to the lake to fish, about 1/4 mile. There had been a private "resort" there at one time. I carted the chair out by hand, cleaned it up & recovered the seat & arms. Makes me a very good, and cheap office chair! :biggrin: ~~ grnspot110

Kingwood990

Threads
I have been using a swivel chair with wheels at my computer. I is comfortable but is a awful shade of orange. When I get bored I swivel the chair as fast as I can then get dizzy.:confused2:

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
One problem with chairs, and many car seats too, is that manufacturers don't know how to design for lumbar support. With the auto seat for instance, the lumbar support is in the correct location when the seat is empty but fails miserably when the weight of the passenger is applied.

This problem was solved when I was given this "whutsit thing ". I have no idea what it's called but it weighs just ounces and feels like it has fine grain sand inside and will conform to any shape, even mine.:biggrin: The contents must be some sort of miniature synthetic styrofoam pellets of some sort. To use it just sit in the chair, grasp each end and while slightly leaning forward raise it over one's head and drop it. It will stop falling in just the right place. Now just lean back and say "AH, that feels so good".

Attachments

• IMG_0183.JPG
    IMG_0183.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 8

mois25

Threads
Most likely they will not even notice you snatched the chair :biggrin: I have a laptop and desktop computer and believe you me, I have never cared to get a real chair. I also use the kitchen chair.

NickNack

Threads
Mine is a wooden desk chair and my computer is on my desk. It's not a computer desk, just a desk desk. It's not the right height for a computer and using the mouse makes my arm ache. When yard sales start I'm going to find myself a computer desk.

173abn

Threads
I got injured in Vietnam on my rump,the V.A. gave me this gel filled cushion to sit on and it works really nice.My brother gave me a computer chair with all the whistles ,I couldn't ask for more russ

david80

Threads
I use a kitchen chair but I would love to have an office or computer chair. The kitchen chair makes my rump go numb after a very short period of time.