new tractor PGT 9000 26 HP.kohler twin cyl. elec. clutch birthday 03/21--2012

de dee

Threads
  • / new tractor PGT 9000 26 HP.kohler twin cyl. elec. clutch birthday 03/21--2012
I bought the floor model, so there are parts missing , like keys, oil drain tube, heat sheilds,manuals , belt for blower,
I also perchaced the northeast snow blower for the tractor 44 inch ,.
tractor model # 944.60283 serial # 040312ado2026 ***. in usa 193789,.
snow blower model #c 151 61826 3 44,. I took me a week to put it together in the cold garage just a few hours a day when it got above 10 below C. key from my old murray tractor worked,.
it blows snow across my yard into the nieghbors yard,.45-50 feet got to keep the swivel cap on the chute down,. so far I am happy with the unit, I got to find out the sizes of belts for spares, the manuals do not say what they are,. TSC. supply is a lot cheeper to buy belts from, so it is time to remove belts and measure,. why didnt I think of that before, ..

de dee

Threads
  • / new tractor PGT 9000 26 HP.kohler twin cyl. elec. clutch birthday 03/21--2012
I bought the floor model, so there are parts missing , like keys, oil drain tube, heat sheilds,manuals , belt for blower,
snow blower model #c 151 61826 3 44,. I took me a week to put it together in the cold garage just a few hours a day when it got above 10 below C. key from my old murray tractor worked,.
it blows snow across my yard into the nieghbors yard,.45-50 feet got to keep the swivel cap on the chute down,. so far I am happy with the unit, I got to find out the sizes of belts for spares, the manuals do not say what they are,. TSC. supply is a lot cheeper to buy belts from, so it is time to remove belts and measure,. why didnt I think of that before, ..
I have about 30 hours on new tractor now and the switches for the snow blower are freezing , must be damp from the flying snow , I will be looking for all weather switches ,. or build a cabin for the tractor, the good cabins with lexan windows are to expencive, and the cheep ones last one winter and there done,. looks like a easy build,. would lexan be the best joise or 60 gage clear polly,. like whats in rear window of jeeps,.

Threads

TSC is a good place to buy belts but you have to make sure the belt size is correct. I have bought a few there, and they didnt fit right so they ended up breaking, or getting eat up by the pulleys.

de dee

Threads
TSC is a good place to buy belts but you have to make sure the belt size is correct. I have bought a few there, and they didnt fit right so they ended up breaking, or getting eat up by the pulleys.

when you are picking out a belt #1 size #2 make sure you get a heavy duty belt that is wrapped, so when the blower jams it does not tear the belt to pieces, thats the difference with $10.00 belts and $40.00 belts,.

de dee

Threads
when you are picking out a belt #1 size #2 make sure you get a heavy duty belt that is wrapped, so when the blower jams it does not tear the belt to pieces, thats the difference with $10.00 belts and $40.00 belts,.

I installed a heavy spring on the tenstion arm,. and installed the regular spring in tandem, I tryed to stall the impeller and it cept on blowing heavy wet snow and ice, now I like it,.

de dee

Threads
I have about 30 hours on new tractor now and the switches for the snow blower are freezing , must be damp from the flying snow , I will be looking for all weather switches ,. or build a cabin for the tractor, the good cabins with lexan windows are to expencive, and the cheep ones last one winter and there done,. looks like a easy build,. would lexan be the best joise or 60 gage clear polly,. like whats in rear window of jeeps,.

I am starting to think its not my switch thats not working on the snow blower, the one that lifts and lowers it, it could be the lift limit switch,. on the winch,. tomorow I will put the hot air blower on it to thaw it out,. and it should work,. hope it warms up a little, 20 below to day

de dee

Threads
I am starting to think its not my switch thats not working on the snow blower, the one that lifts and lowers it, it could be the lift limit switch,. on the winch,. tomorow I will put the hot air blower on it to thaw it out,. and it should work,. hope it warms up a little, 20 below to day

20 below this morning, but it warmed up to 0 C. this after noon, the limit switch works fine ,. must be developed for a snow blower,. R & D in china,. it was so nice out I went for a ride on my scooter for a 1/2 hour,. kymco 300i downtown,. till my finger tips started to freeze,. wind chill at 60 mph does not feel like 0, C.anymore,.

de dee

Threads

70 hours on the tractor changed the oil and filter again, same filter as my car the elantra so I have it in stock, same oil as all my toys, mobil 1 full syn it was a ni ce day today nice and sunny, checked out the limit switch and it worked perfectly ,. not frozen so it worked,. you all have a good day Don

de dee

Threads
70 hours on the tractor changed the oil and filter again, same filter as my car the elantra so I have it in stock, same oil as all my toys, mobil 1 full syn it was a ni ce day today nice and sunny, checked out the limit switch and it worked perfectly ,. not frozen so it worked,. you all have a good day Don
20 below again thats 4 be;low F. limit switch froze again,. the limit switch stops the winch when it lifts the snow blower, why does it cut power for lowering the blower also, guess I will have to call sears tec guy