lowes tiller

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
thanks for the ifo guys the atv wheels have a bigger center hole mine is three quarter inch but i can build it up then turn it down but i have a little time here so i'll keep looking oh yea the wheel just slides on axle and pen goes threw wheel and axle with cotter key in pen.

I fitted a set of those tiller wheels to my Craftsman snowblower axle, used a section of that grey plastic electrical pvc pipe as a shim to make the axle larger. Pvc pipe, copper pipe, steel (EMT) pipe comes in all sizes and makes handy adapters.

jd335

Threads
i found the rims i need well only needed 1 but got 2 $20 cheaper than i paid for the tires locally.jed's wholesale tires ebay thanks for all your help.:smile:

EverGreen

Threads
I would try Amazon or Craigslist too. I would try Amazon first since they seem to have tons of stuff. Craigslist would be my last resort since you would probably have to buy a whole tiller and use it for parts. Have you tried calling the company that makes the tiller?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
i found the rims i need well only needed 1 but got 2 $20 cheaper than i paid for the tires locally.jed's wholesale tires ebay thanks for all your help.:smile:

GREAT it's always positive to learn the members at LMF helped another of our group. :thumbsup: