New ECHO Chain Saws with Tool-less Chain Tensioning

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
The latest additions to ECHO’s chain saw line-up are the CS-370F and CS-400F. Both of these saws are based on the popular CS-370 and CS-400 but feature the new FasTension™ Tool-less Chain Tensioning System.

Read this article on LawnWorld

Threads
The latest additions to ECHO痴 chain saw line-up are the CS-370F and CS-400F. Both of these saws are based on the popular CS-370 and CS-400 but feature the new FasTension Tool-less Chain Tensioning System.

Read this article on LawnWorld

Thank you for the info Muhammad I plan to buy a new echo saw in the spring.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank you for the info Muhammad I plan to buy a new echo saw in the spring.

If your planning on buying a chain saw and you want the Tool-less Chain Tensioning better buy Stihl, they had the feather for at least three years or more so theirs is proven. Just another case of Echo playing catch up.

Threads
If your planning on buying a chain saw and you want the Tool-less Chain Tensioning better buy Stihl, they had the feather for at least three years or more so theirs is proven. Just another case of Echo playing catch up.

Thank you for the tip Ric.:thumbsup:

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads

Dont buy the tool less from either brand i Have The 180c from Stihl it messed up this year (3 years old) but the times before it messed up it worked ok maybe stihl has improved it since i bought it when it first come out :confused3: but Stihl stuff is normally top notch :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ghper

Threads
My experience with the Stihl "tool less" chain tension is the chain never stays tight.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've never used it but with every new feature there is 3 new things that can break ill stick to using tools :)

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Echo has posted there headquarters with anti gun signs, I cannot support a company that chooses to violate my constitutional rights. there are also listed on POSTED as a not carry zone.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
My experience with the Stihl "tool less" chain tension is the chain never stays tight.

That may or may not be the case but I can tell the chain on my Stihl MS 180 needs the tension adjusted after about every other use. Having to adjust tension on a chain saw blade, any chainsaw is a common thing. A tool-less may just be easier to to do and I agree with ILENGINE I cannot support a company that chooses to violate my constitutional rights.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
That may or may not be the case but I can tell the chain on my Stihl MS 180 needs the tension adjusted after about every other use. Having to adjust tension on a chain saw blade, any chainsaw is a common thing. A tool-less may just be easier to to do and I agree with ILENGINE I cannot support a company that chooses to violate my constitutional rights.

Hope your 180 last longer then mine did I just blow the piston into 500 different pieces (3 years old) but I starting to wonder about bout stihl now :rolleyes::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3:

Last edited by a moderator: