just got given a ford zero turn it has the deck under it not sure what the model is

briggs

Threads
  • / just got given a ford zero turn it has the deck under it not sure what the model is
I just had a Ford zero turn given to me ...Not sure what the model is though its under a tarp in the snow and cant get at it till spring ..I know the deck is under it and the motor is gone they blew it up ...I know I can put almost anything on it ..I was thinking a Kohler or a Kawasaki engine ,,I am going to put it together and put it to work ..Let my nephew run it to make some money for him to play with ..I tried to get him to work at the shop but its not his thing ..But he wants to cut grass ....Anyone out there have any info...I am not a ford man so I know nothing about them ...Since I have been open I have had 3 fords come into my shop in the last (10 years lol) around here u don't see them nobody has them

Mid TN Lawn

Threads
  • / just got given a ford zero turn it has the deck under it not sure what the model is
I can tell you what little i know as i live near what was the largest ford tractor dealership in the world. Nashville Ford Tractor these mowers were the choice for pros 30 years ago very powerful and very high price back then i looked at them many times but bought another brand instead just because of price i started with gravelys and international cubs. I have owned old 8n ford tractor gas model wished i still had it.
good luck on the build would like to see it when done.

briggs

Threads
I can tell you what little i know as i live near what was the largest ford tractor dealership in the world. Nashville Ford Tractor these mowers were the choice for pros 30 years ago very powerful and very high price back then i looked at them many times but bought another brand instead just because of price i started with gravelys and international cubs. I have owned old 8n ford tractor gas model wished i still had it.
good luck on the build would like to see it when done.

Will post a photo when I get it out of the snow bank in the spring ..Wish I could have seen more of it ..From what I did see it looked great ...I have an Ariens in the shop right now its being fixed ...I picked it up for 800 flipped it for 1700 needed a starter the ground cable and a new battery works great ..To bad theres snow on the ground now I want to bring the ford home and play with it now lol

Mid TN Lawn

Threads
I hear you as soon as christmas is over i am ready for spring.

briggs

Threads
I hear you as soon as christmas is over i am ready for spring.

Me too lol ..Sure I make good money over the winter with snowblower repairs and sales but I hate the cold lol