Mower just stopped working

Gargoyles

Forum Newbie
Threads
So I recently posted about my great $15 buy of a working mower.

Well, today I was using it and it just stopped. No choking or anything but I had it on full power and then it just turned off. I even tried to start it again and got a loud bang and some smoke.

Plus, I was able to start it first go when I got it and it took 3 for it to work. The oil is on the lower side and is brown so could that be an issue?

Thanks.

briggs

Threads
So I recently posted about my great $15 buy of a working mower.

Well, today I was using it and it just stopped. No choking or anything but I had it on full power and then it just turned off. I even tried to start it again and got a loud bang and some smoke.

Plus, I was able to start it first go when I got it and it took 3 for it to work. The oil is on the lower side and is brown so could that be an issue?

Thanks.

can u please post make and model number thanks .....Sounds like it loaded up to make a bang like that what color was the smoke

Gargoyles

Forum Newbie
Threads
can u please post make and model number thanks .....Sounds like it loaded up to make a bang like that what color was the smoke

It is a Briggs and Stratton Magnetron G series. I just started it before and it was working perfectly again, I managed to run it for 10 minutes with no issues.

I am beginning to think that maybe I ran over something that over-powered the motor. The smoke was white and when it started it made a really loud bang.

I hope that someone can get to the bottom of this strange issue so it doesn't end up happening to me or the person who buys it.

briggs

Threads
It is a Briggs and Stratton Magnetron G series. I just started it before and it was working perfectly again, I managed to run it for 10 minutes with no issues.

I am beginning to think that maybe I ran over something that over-powered the motor. The smoke was white and when it started it made a really loud bang.

I hope that someone can get to the bottom of this strange issue so it doesn't end up happening to me or the person who buys it.

Check the Flywheel key u might have shred it ...Also make sure u didn't bend the crank