Buying Advice best lift for john deere L110 series

Jayi

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi there
New to this forum. Need some guidance. Tired of removing the deck to clean and looking at purchasing a lawnmower lift but can't find the weight needed for my john deere. Some say the 350# lift is fine for handling the lift of the front others are saying 500# lift. Don't know and can't find front saddle weight of my john deere. Anyone have a lift that works well and can help me find the RIGHT one for the weight of the John Deere L110 to safely support and the best one that works for you.

Thanks in advance,
Jay I

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi there New to this forum. Need some guidance. Tired of removing the deck to clean and looking at purchasing a lawnmower lift but can't find the weight needed for my john deere. Some say the 350# lift is fine for handling the lift of the front others are saying 500# lift. Don't know and can't find front saddle weight of my john deere. Anyone have a lift that works well and can help me find the RIGHT one for the weight of the John Deere L110 to safely support and the best one that works for you. Thanks in advance, Jay I

Your lift only needs to lift less than half the weight of the mower

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi there
New to this forum. Need some guidance. Tired of removing the deck to clean and looking at purchasing a lawnmower lift but can't find the weight needed for my john deere. Some say the 350# lift is fine for handling the lift of the front others are saying 500# lift. Don't know and can't find front saddle weight of my john deere. Anyone have a lift that works well and can help me find the RIGHT one for the weight of the John Deere L110 to safely support and the best one that works for you.

Thanks in advance,
Jay I

Here are some choices Amazon.com: MoJack MJEZ 300-Pound Lift For Tractors And Zero Turn Lawn Mowers: Explore similar items I use the MoJack EZ and it lifts my 48" ZTR and my stander with no problems. If you watch the sales you can get it on sale for as little as $99.99

http://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/MoJ...earch&gslfah&gclid=CP-7uZjqiLsCFaxr7AodZlgAZw

mac

Threads
Hi there

Thanks in advance,
Jay I
I use a MoJack EZ as well, and it works fine with everything, but the large John Deere garden tractors(285, 445, 420). It should work ok for your mower. Don't even think about the MoJack Pro. The cost doesn't justify the purchase, and it's just a lot heavier than you need for that mower.