Expanding Business

LoCo86

Threads
Are any of you fellow forum members planning on or already have plans on expanding your business? This includes adding new services, adding more clientele, adding commercial accounts to to your already existing residential business, etc... Just curious to know if any or all of you are progressing your business.

Threads
I plan on adding more customers for snow removal, but I don't want to invest too much because it's a guessing game whether you will get snow or not! :confused2:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I plan on gaining clientell by getting a 30" mower next year will allow me to go a little faster. I am going to use direct mail in a few select neighborhoods to Target certain people.

I have a few unique payment options for people of all incomes can afford my services

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Are any of you fellow forum members planning on or already have plans on expanding your business? This includes adding new services, adding more clientele, adding commercial accounts to to your already existing residential business, etc... Just curious to know if any or all of you are progressing your business.

No Plans to expand, in fact I may be going the other way. I'll start drawing my SS early next season and depending on what I can get I'm going to start picking my clients and dropping the ones that are a PITA.

LoCo86

Threads
No Plans to expand, in fact I may be going the other way. I'll start drawing my SS early next season and depending on what I can get I'm going to start picking my clients and dropping the ones that are a PITA.

I made that decision year ago to get rid of all the clients that gave me problems and was one dimensional for services they wanted me to provide.

Mid TN Lawn

Threads
I plan own increasing revenue at least 33% next year adding one industrial park to mow. Hiring a couple more full time employees end of feb.

LoCo86

Threads
I plan own increasing revenue at least 33% next year adding one industrial park to mow. Hiring a couple more full time employees end of feb.

I used to maintain a couple of those. They work out great if they are large cause you can park your truck in one location and stay all day. And most of the time they want full maintenance.

cullmanyardcare

Forum Newbie
Threads
Our company just expanded into Cullman and are loving it. Our SEO guy is doing great, expecting to get traction in Cullman quickly.

NathanR

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sounds good, I am glad that there are some of you out there that are growing your business. Have any of you looked at growing your businesses by using the internet. I have one customer Allen Lawn Mowing which is seeing growth this year from this website. http://allemlawnmowing.com I would like your reviews of it to help me improve it for them if you don't mind. I can offer help with your own sites in return. you can reply here or contact me at nat@reevesenterpriseweb.com.

jhurley

Forum Newbie
Threads
I agree with Nathan. There's a lot of business to be had by improving your presence on the web. I notice a lot of businesses could improve their internet lead generation by doing more long form content. A good example of this is (http://www.lawnservicecedarpark.com). One of my close associates has done this who previous had no traffic to his website and now enjoys several extra leads a week. I think the internet side with the business as well as payment automation aspect is often overlooked.