Affordable Lawncare Act!!!!

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Was chatting with a customer this week and she asked me if I participated in the "Affordable Lawncare Act"!!!!
I had to chuckle as she usually doesn't have much of a sense of humor!!! I suspect that she may have lost health care coverage from her employer but I didn't ask!!!!:rolleyes: I told her that I had to add "dental coverage" to my machines as the dry summer wore out the "teeth" on my machines before their time, she chuckled!!!
I assured her that there would be no lawncare premium increase from me and I would maintain the same coverage so to speak!!!
Mad Mackie in CT:laughing::biggrin::smile:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Maybe we should have an Affordable Lawn-Care Act, maybe we could get the Government to subsidize are pay rates :laughing:

chobbs1957

Threads
Maybe we should have an Affordable Lawn-Care Act, maybe we could get the Government to subsidize are pay rates :laughing:

Only if I am promised that I can keep my present lawn care doctor and my present lawn care coverage.

Bison

Threads
Only if I am promised that I can keep my present lawn care doctor and my present lawn care coverage.
Yep you can keep your goat...period.:laughing:

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just had to add vision to mine cause my mowers keep blowing out there eyes from mowing at night. :laughing: :biggrin: