Dealer Issues

PVHIII

Threads
I've spent about $6500 on a Fastrak SD and let my mother in law mow with it and she liked it so much I took her the same day she mowed with it....which was about a week after I purchased mine to the same dealer that I got mine from and she bought the raptor...so add another $3100 to the total that was spent at this dealer...I broke my arm a couple weeks ago so accomplishing anything now is very difficult right now.My weed whacker needs servicing (Troy Built 4 stroke) which I've had 3 yrs now without one single problem...I like the extra torque and not having to mix my fuel..I took it to the same dealer (arm in cast) told them due to my broke arm I needed to have them service it and was told that because my weed whacker was junk and because I didn't purchase it from them they could not help me... I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SOME OPINIONS ON THIS FROM ANY AND EVERYONE... THANKS

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Could it be they don't have the knowage or parts to service it. I think they handed it wrong. When I have a job come in my shop I don't want to do I just tell the truth.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
This is how some dealers act they think there **** don't stink I would spend more time than most doing everything I could to get people not to go there. Google them and leave a bad review go the there Facebook and twitter.

What they did was wrong and I hope you had some words for them.

possum

Threads
They should have helped you out in this situation. Otherwise dealers often do not want to service handheld stuff unless they sell it. Find a MTD warranty shop, ask them for service. You are stuck with your dealer as you have their machines so might as well forgive and forget.

PVHIII

Threads
Could it be they don't have the knowage or parts to service it. I think they handed it wrong. When I have a job come in my shop I don't want to do I just tell the truth.

If they lack the knowledge needed to change the oil and plug on a weed whacker...I sure wouldn't want them workin on my ZTR

PVHIII

Threads
They should have helped you out in this situation. Otherwise dealers often do not want to service handheld stuff unless they sell it. Find a MTD warranty shop, ask them for service. You are stuck with your dealer as you have their machines so might as well forgive and forget.

No sir..I'm not stuck with anyone...I may have to drive about 40 min further to have it serviced or repaired but I will...not going to just take it lying down...I wasn't raised that way..I would never loose "my cool" so to speak but...I can and will take my buisiness elsewhere

PVHIII

Threads
This is how some dealers act they think there **** don't stink I would spend more time than most doing everything I could to get people not to go there. Google them and leave a bad review go the there Facebook and twitter.

What they did was wrong and I hope you had some words for them.

I certainly did have some words for him but I maintained my composure and withheld them...I own and run a small business and I've learned that will not help the situation and Hustler has been overwhelmingly good to me and I don't want to do anything that would steer customers away from them..he being the only Hustler dealer in town..nor do I want to do anything that might cost a customer the Joy of owning a Hustler and owning the customer support that Hustler offers to their customers... I can't even begin to describe how well they treat their customers...my son and I are putting a business plan together and let's just say we'll be purchasing another ZTR in the not so distant future and most definitely be another Hustler but won't be purchased from this dealer and you can