super z

edd

Threads
considering a super z for cutting large open areas....have read good and bad on them....anyone with personal or owner experience please give me some insight.....probly 31 horse with 60 inch deck but could be different configuration

PVHIII

Threads
considering a super z for cutting large open areas....have read good and bad on them....anyone with personal or owner experience please give me some insight.....probly 31 horse with 60 inch deck but could be different configuration

If Warranty and Customer Support is what your looking for...Hustler is the way to go

edd

Threads
also looking for ground speed and reliability

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
also looking for ground speed and reliability

Are you planning on buying a new model? I, unlike you, cannot recall reading anything "bad" about the Hustler Super Z. And if I were buying again, and money was no object, the Super Z HD would be on my "very short" list. The regular Super Z, as well as a Scag Turf Tiger, Toro Z-Master 3000 and Gravely Pro Turn 400 would still be on the list of considerations as they are all very nice machines.

PVHIII

Threads
Are you planning on buying a new model? I, unlike you, cannot recall reading anything "bad" about the Hustler Super Z. And if I were buying again, and money was no object, the Super Z HD would be on my "very short" list. The regular Super Z, as well as a Scag Turf Tiger, Toro Z-Master 3000 and Gravely Pro Turn 400 would still be on the list of considerations as they are all very nice machines.

unlike me?...you lost me on that one...I've never read anything bad about the super z either

PVHIII

Threads

unlike me?...you lost me on that one...I've never read anything bad about the super z either
I think your reply was meant for Ed

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think your reply was meant for Ed

Yep..my quote I responded to was addressed to the OP(user edd) where he said "considering a super z for cutting large open areas....have read good and bad on them".

edd

Threads
the bad i read was about the big block kawasaki that some come with......vx 4 deck has some negative comments but i dont think there is a deck made that wont clog in wet grass......coming down to the super z or the gravely 460.....dealer is better on the hustler

PVHIII

Threads
the bad i read was about the big block kawasaki that some come with......vx 4 deck has some negative comments but i dont think there is a deck made that wont clog in wet grass......coming down to the super z or the gravely 460.....dealer is better on the hustler

wish I could have afforded the superz the myself but I had a $6500 limit on what I was going to spend on a mower

PVHIII

Threads
wish I could have afforded the superz the myself but I had a $6500 limit on what I was going to spend on a mower

so I went with the fast track Super Duty which is really plenty of mowerfor my needs