Lots of Mower Reviews Here!

justin16401

Forum Newbie
Threads

pashtet

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, guys! I'm a fresh here. I've just moved into a house for the first time. Previously, in my country (I'm not from USA), I haven't use a lawn mover. Can I show you a review and ask for a piece of advice, please?

Alex6773

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, guys! I'm a fresh here. I've just moved into a house for the first time. Previously, in my country (I'm not from USA), I haven't use a lawn mover. Can I show you a review and ask for a piece of advice, please?

Hello pashtet,

You can start with a small 4 Cycle Weed Eaters , depend on how big is your current lawn.
You can also check some nice reviews here ,really helpful. Check out also other topics you may like for your new house.
Cheers

katy

Forum Newbie
Threads
when looking for a garden equipment i used this link. http://jonsguide.org/best-4-cycle-weed-eater/ here is all the useful info,cause honestly i had no idea about all thes staff befor buying. when you are a newbie like me to make a choice it will be great to use

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
No that site is a joke. Not even close to being right.

derektb4482

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi All,

Had a look around for a review of Hyundai HYM51SP but couldn't find one in the forum - apologies if this has been asked already. I have 2 acres to keep on top of and this review recommends the Hyundai (https://homepowertech.co.uk/best-lawnmowers/) but I've seen a few concerns about it clogging up on Amazon and wondered if I should spend a bit extra and get something more durable like the latest Izy? Both seem to be reliable but I don't want to buy cheap and buy twice in a year or two!

Thanks in advance,
DT

BadBoy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Great thread!!

Be it known. I own a BadBoy, Elite, 54" Welded Steel Deck, and Kawasaki Powered. The Mower is a 2014 Model, with 146 hours. The Drive Belt came off of the pulleys, and the mower stopped moving. I do my own repairs, so I ordered all the stuff from, BadBoy ie: New Drive Belt, 2- New Hydro Filters, 1- New Engine Filter, 3 HD Mowing Blades (3rd set) and 1 gallon of BadBoy Hydro fluid. I have been at removing the old drive belt, for over a week, and it's still on the mower as of today. There is an Idler, under the mower, that has to at least be loosened to remove the drive belt, over the top of the idler pulley. I've already had to loosen both Hydro drives, to remove the VERY contrary drive belt. Non the less. I will never again attempt a drive belt on a BadBoy, when I finally get this one replaced. I've changed several drive belts, in a fraction of the time, and didn't have to almost disassemble the mower to do so. Trust me, it is extremely involved / difficult, to replace. Near everything on the bottom of the mower, has to be removed. If you lean toward a BadBoy, first, look the machine over, closely! Keep in mind, how difficult the drive belt is to change. And at such low hours. I owned a Gravely ZT160 a few years ago, at 400 hours, the mower had only had oil changes, greased and fuel, not even the blades sharpened. I should not have let the price difference sway me to a BadBoy this time. I should have gone back to a Gravely. Excuse the length, but need to pass this info along. Thanks!

IMG_0090.jpg

WilliamHy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for sharing the list of the mowers.

BadBoy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Be it known. I own a BadBoy, Elite, 54" Welded Steel Deck, and Kawasaki Powered. The Mower is a 2014 Model, with 146 hours. The Drive Belt came off of the pulleys, and the mower stopped moving. I do my own repairs, so I ordered all the stuff from, BadBoy ie: New Drive Belt, 2- New Hydro Filters, 1- New Engine Filter, 3 HD Mowing Blades (3rd set) and 1 gallon of BadBoy Hydro fluid. I have been at removing the old drive belt, for over a week, and it's still on the mower as of today. There is an Idler, under the mower, that has to at least be loosened to remove the drive belt, over the top of the idler pulley. I've already had to loosen both Hydro drives, to remove the VERY contrary drive belt. Non the less. I will never again attempt a drive belt on a BadBoy, when I finally get this one replaced. I've changed several drive belts, in a fraction of the time, and didn't have to almost disassemble the mower to do so. Trust me, it is extremely involved / difficult, to replace. Near everything on the bottom of the mower, has to be removed. If you lean toward a BadBoy, first, look the machine over, closely! Keep in mind, how difficult the drive belt is to change. And at such low hours. I owned a Gravely ZT160 a few years ago, at 400 hours, the mower had only had oil changes, greased and fuel, not even the blades sharpened. I should not have let the price difference sway me to a BadBoy this time. I should have gone back to a Gravely. Excuse the length, but need to pass this info along. Thanks!

View attachment 32498

It only took me 3 weeks to change out the drive belt on the BadBoy (I gave it a new name, that I won't mention). It took two people, and basically, everything on the bottom of the mower, had to be removed, or loosened a great amount, then pried down on to remove the old belt and install the new. It mows good again. Anyone interested in buying it, it's for sale, just reply to this thread. :confused2::cool: