Calm down

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
This is the ride that made my wife want to build a rat rod.

View attachment 17058

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

I really look forward to seeing some pics of what you described as your latest "project in your mind".....I'm impressed with your ingenuity and consider you somewhat of a mechanical genius. I started to post a reply to that thread you started and said no one responded to...but I was shy when I first joined the forums(but as you well know.....I got over that:0)

P.S.
lmf,
Does my flattery of user carscw get me any extra points towards becoming a LAWN KING like you???
Of course those points might get offset by me referring to him as a Georgia Redneck:0)

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I really look forward to seeing some pics of what you described as your latest "project in your mind".....I'm impressed with your ingenuity and consider you somewhat of a mechanical genius. I started to post a reply to that thread you started and said no one responded to...but I was shy when I first joined the forums(but as you well know.....I got over that:0)

P.S.
lmf,
Does my flattery of user carscw get me any extra points towards becoming a LAWN KING like you???
Of course those points might get offset by me referring to him as a Georgia Redneck:0)

Would not say I am a mechanical genius I just enjoy building things. I have many mowers out back and like things about them all but not one has everything I would like a lawn tractor to have so my thinking is why not take what I like from each mower and build one.

Before you bought your Ztr you looked at many mowers. One thing that got you to buy the one you have is the deck lift. Now would it be nice to take that and put it on one you liked other things on?

P.s
Country boy is more political correct

(( cowboy up and get over it ))