Bolens 38" Reverse cut ?

2pups

Threads
I got my dad a Bolens rideing mower about a month ago , not sure of the model . It wont cut in reverse , I am wondering if there is a way to make it mow in reverse so he doesnt have to keep messing with the pto all the time .

Jeff

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I got my dad a Bolens rideing mower about a month ago , not sure of the model . It wont cut in reverse , I am wondering if there is a way to make it mow in reverse so he doesnt have to keep messing with the pto all the time .

Jeff

This is a easy fix. Not sure what model you have. Look under the forward - reverse Lever there is a switch that when you move the lever to reverse the lever hits the switch. Unplug that switch.

Some mowers all you have to do is turn the key back one spot.

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

2pups

Threads
Thanks for the info Carscw , much appreciated , it will make it alot easier for him , being that he is 93 yrs old .

Jeff

2pups

Threads
This is a easy fix. Not sure what model you have. Look under the forward - reverse Lever there is a switch that when you move the lever to reverse the lever hits the switch. Unplug that switch.

Some mowers all you have to do is turn the key back one spot.

Got the mower to cut in reverse for my Dad , thanks for the info Carscw , makes it alot easier for him now . :thumbsup:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Got the mower to cut in reverse for my Dad , thanks for the info Carscw , makes it alot easier for him now . :thumbsup:

Glad you got it working for him