2007 Hustler Super Z -Used purchase consideration...

cmm1970

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey,

I need opinions....I am interested in a Hustler ZTR based on my commercial landscape friend's recommendation for a mower that gives great bang for the buck. I have found a 2007 SUper Z with Cat Diesel on the used market. 400 hours on the rig. My landscape friend says I should buy new with the gas Kawasaki and get the warranty. The mower is clean, well maintained and for $6500, I feel like it is a pretty good deal.

Would you all provide opinions on whether a used machine with 400 hours is suicide or a good idea?

HEre's the ad for the mower: Hustler Super Z

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
That's cheap "Cat Diesel", they are heavier and tend to rut if mowing on softer ground.

Great deal, 400 hrs is nothing especially being a diesel.

briggs

Threads
Hey,

I need opinions....I am interested in a Hustler ZTR based on my commercial landscape friend's recommendation for a mower that gives great bang for the buck. I have found a 2007 SUper Z with Cat Diesel on the used market. 400 hours on the rig. My landscape friend says I should buy new with the gas Kawasaki and get the warranty. The mower is clean, well maintained and for $6500, I feel like it is a pretty good deal.

Would you all provide opinions on whether a used machine with 400 hours is suicide or a good idea?

HEre's the ad for the mower: Hustler Super Z

me myself i would go with gas easier and cheaper to maintain ....the cat works good but when they screw they cost allot off green backs to fix trust me i work on them ...good luck with your choice :thumbsup: