Best Spark Plugs to Use?

jet62095

Threads
What do you use in your Equipment?
2 Stroke, 4 Stroke?
What do you think is best?

Grass ala Mowed

Threads
I have found that the OEM plugs are not a bad bet. I have never seen a noteworthy improvement using a "super plug", but I have fixed a problem caused by a "close" cross reference by putting back in the plug called out in the manual, generally a Champion for US built/designed motors and whatever in the overseas built/designed motors.

Rip

Threads
I always try to stick with OEM.

Rip

indypower

Threads
I use Champions in everything. Used to use NGK in Hondas, but I found Hondas like Champions better.

Stewby

Forum Newbie
Threads
Use what ever the manufacturer recommends.. I can't tell you how many high performance automotive parts i have removed over the years because they fry the points. More spark isn't always better

Carey Rotary

Forum Newbie
Threads
Use what ever the manufacturer recommends.. I can't tell you how many high performance automotive parts i have removed over the years because they fry the points. More spark isn't always better

What type of "high performance automotive parts" have you removed over the years because they fry the points?

There's nothing in my opinion that can be used on a lawnmower that could possibly do this.