Any U-tube on Kommander eng oil/filter & Hydro oil/filter changing out there?

fishbone

Threads
  • / Any U-tube on Kommander eng oil/filter & Hydro oil/filter changing out there?
Would like to perform my own maintenance. U-tube instruction would be nice....or written instructions.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Any U-tube on Kommander eng oil/filter & Hydro oil/filter changing out there?
There are a lot of video clips on that ZTR mower... :
kubota kommander - YouTube
If you don't find exactly what your looking for in that group... Make one and post it, but I am sure most everything that could be covered is included in what is already there... :smile:KennyV

Ragnar4841

Threads
Would like to perform my own maintenance. U-tube instruction would be nice....or written instructions.

Engine oil is super-easy--just follow the manual. The is a hose clipped to the side of the engine. Unclip it, feed it through the hole of the motor mount and into your bucket, then open the valve. Once drained, move the bucket ip under the filter and spin off. Reverse order, and fill with oil. No tools required.

Trannies I've heard are tricky. Haven't found a how-to video, but I did find the following link from Hydro Gear to be informative.

Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 ZT-3100 Product Presentation (english) - YouTube

The Alchemist

Threads

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
WELCOME to these Forums....

Looking good cruising the neighborhood... & having a Lot of Fun... :smile:KennyV

Jake in CT

Threads
I was trying to find a video as well, no luck. It doesn't sound too tough from the manual, you just have to bleed the air out a little. Manual says to use 20w50, but I'm wondering if I should use UDT.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
This is a very old thread. Only use Motor oil. That is what it is designed to use. 20w50 Castrol to be exact. But others work as well.

Jake in CT

Threads
Thank you! The more I read, thats what I came up with as well. I didn't see a need for synthetic really either. Appreciate the help.