Echo multi tool

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey everyone,

I was thinking about getting an Echo Ps-280 motor and get various attachents. I just wanted to know if it was a good investement. I dont know much about ECHO. I was also thinking about getting the ProThatch end for the spring time. Does this piece work well and worth it?

Threads
Hey everyone,

I was thinking about getting an Echo Ps-280 motor and get various attachents. I just wanted to know if it was a good investement. I dont know much about ECHO. I was also thinking about getting the ProThatch end for the spring time. Does this piece work well and worth it?

I would get it...it's the most powerful Echo powerhead. :thumbsup:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Allright, and how about the dethatcher? Is that any good?

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for the good feedback guys!

I would be looking at the ProPaddle attachment, the trimmer attachment and maybe the ProThatch attachment. All tho, ECHO tools seem much more expensive than STIHL.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Well Actually the Echo Attachment are almost the same

Stihl dose not make a thatcher an the paddle are the same price. An The Trimmer Attachment is 10 Less For The Echo

The Power Heads The Stihl Km 90 is a Little Less Then The 280 From Echo But The 4 mix motor from stihl still have so issues they need worked out :thumbdown:

I Have The Stihl Version If I where be able to take it back I Would Get A Shindaiwa or Echo Any Day Over Another Stihl :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Threads
Thanks for the good feedback guys!

I would be looking at the ProPaddle attachment, the trimmer attachment and maybe the ProThatch attachment. All tho, ECHO tools seem much more expensive than STIHL.

Here are some videos of the ProPaddle in action...