Gas Tank

Fatdaddy

Threads
Z326 When light comes on and blinks for my rt tank if I switch tank and fill up that tank only holds a little over 3 gal. Its a 5 gallon tank is that right. I now do not fill up until the light quits blinking then it holds about 3.7 gallons.

Is there a trick to getting more tank time something I can do... If a tank runs out can you must switch over the the
other tank ? Do you have to bleed it or what? Will it fire right up?

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Z326 When light comes on and blinks for my rt tank if I switch tank and fill up that tank only holds a little over 3 gal. Its a 5 gallon tank is that right. I now do not fill up until the light quits blinking then it holds about 3.7 gallons.

Is there a trick to getting more tank time something I can do... If a tank runs out can you must switch over the the
other tank ? Do you have to bleed it or what? Will it fire right up?

I ran mine out on the rt. tank last week. It took a little bit to start but it started without bleeding.

Fatdaddy

Threads
when do you fill up that tank, guess i need to wait till the other is empty. I stop by get a big drink and fill it up..

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
when do you fill up that tank, guess i need to wait till the other is empty. I stop by get a big drink and fill it up..

We run commercially. Normally when the left tank gets half or below unless we low we are not going to be on a direction where we can get off road fuel. The we fill up quicker.