workforce3

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone, I am a new member and I live in Southeast Georgia. The grass around here grows constantly, so I am always doing preventive maintenance on my mowers. I have 2 1/2 acres to keep cut and during these Summer months with all the rain that we have been getting the grass has to be cut weekly. I own three mowers, a Craftsman LT1000, aTroybilt Pony, and a rear engine Snapper.
I also keep the community's mowers, line trimmers, chainsaws, edgers, blowers and other small engine devices tuned up and running.
I am an ASE certified automotive technician by trade. I like to read books on small engines and how they work, plus I took a small engine's class in trade school several years back. I have gained a lot of knowledge over the years about electronics but all the new technology keeps me constantly searching for more input and information. I enjoy working in my shop repairing things and fabricating
or repairing Utility trailers, boat trailers and other stuff. I joined this forum to hopefully gain some knowledge in my repairs.
I will post from time to time when I can, but I stay pretty busy between work and my shop. I hope I didn't over do it with this post but I just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks G. Bullard:thumbsup::thumbsup:

okiepc

Threads
:welcome: to the forum, sounds like you stay busy. This is a good place to learn & to help others, glad you joined. :thumbsup: