175 Hydro - Deck Adjustment

BrokenTiller

Threads
Hi all, I have a John Deere 175 Hydro with 38" mower deck. The last couple of times that I've mowed, it seems like it is cutting shorter than it used to (comparing the cut with my tractor to the cut with my push mower that I use for trimming out around tight spots). I looked around under the deck last night, but I couldn't figure out how to adjust the height without throwing off the tilt left/right. I measured the blades, and they are level left/right, but the front is a good bit lower than the rear (I think it was close to 3/4" difference front-back). With the height lock set to 3 1/2, the blades (set side-to-side) measure just over 2 1/8" off the concrete garage floor. The only spot that I can find to adjust the deck height is on the lifting rod on the left side of the deck, near the rear, but that doesn't seem like the place that I want to adjust it since the right-left adjustment is good and the front is what seems to be too low.

I think there has to be another adjustment point that I'm just missing under there somewhere. Thoughts?