Well.....I'm A New Owner!!!

gabowman

Threads
I went to the closest Hustler dealership this morning just to compare the Super Duty to the FasTrak. I have been talking thru e-mails with a guy about 100 miles away trying to get rid of his 2012 stock (since I'm suspecting he's having to pay for them now) and wanted to be sure what I wanted before going to see him. Anyway, long story short, he had "one" 2013 Super Duty with a 60" cut and 24 hp Kasasaki FX motor and made him an offer that was even a little less than the other guy had given me for the SD in 54" cut that was a 2012 model. After jawing for awhile he took it. So tomorrow morning they'll be delivering my brand new Hustler Super Duty. I've never had anything other than used $200-$400 riders (other people's junk) for then past 37 years so after the pain of writing that check today passes:shocked:, I'll be a proud new owner.:cloud9:

Threads
I went to the closest Hustler dealership this morning just to compare the Super Duty to the FasTrak. I have been talking thru e-mails with a guy about 100 miles away trying to get rid of his 2012 stock (since I'm suspecting he's having to pay for them now) and wanted to be sure what I wanted before going to see him. Anyway, long story short, he had "one" 2013 Super Duty with a 60" cut and 24 hp Kasasaki FX motor and made him an offer that was even a little less than the other guy had given me for the SD in 54" cut that was a 2012 model. After jawing for awhile he took it. So tomorrow morning they'll be delivering my brand new Hustler Super Duty. I've never had anything other than used $200-$400 riders (other people's junk) for then past 37 years so after the pain of writing that check today passes:shocked:, I'll be a proud new owner.:cloud9:

Congratulations! :cool2: Make sure you post some pictures, and also make sure you take care of your new machine! :thumbsup:

RatRacer

Threads
Congrats GM!:thumbsup:
Please do post pics, and enjoy the ride.:cool:

gabowman

Threads
A bit fuzzy...from a cell phone.

Attachments

• hustler super duty.jpg
    hustler super duty.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 41