Not a thing to do with mowers

gfp55

Threads
Carscws; Maybe you could make another video of your racing next time your at the track? Maybe longer.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Since you participate in this sport, I would be interested in getting your take on the Tony Stewart incident that happened last weekend in New York.
I have never driven, but I have been in the pit with friends of mine who race a lot on dirt, in open wheel cars. Since they won't let me drive....I quit helping out :laughing:.

Some say Tony was not careful enough when driving past Kevin Ward, some say he tried to bump him or spray him with marbles.
Some say the car is just really tough to drive at slow speeds and Tony did the best he could.
Never having driven one, I reserve judgement on Mr. Stewart, I feel that Kevin Ward was at fault and should have not allowed his temper to get the better of him.
I understand that putting a car in the wall has big implications to a driver's bank roll and his season, and maybe Tony was negligent there.

I see that NASCAR has instituted new rules because of this. That's a good thing.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Since you participate in this sport, I would be interested in getting your take on the Tony Stewart incident that happened last weekend in New York. I have never driven, but I have been in the pit with friends of mine who race a lot on dirt, in open wheel cars. Since they won't let me drive....I quit helping out :laughing:. Some say Tony was not careful enough when driving past Kevin Ward, some say he tried to bump him or spray him with marbles. Some say the car is just really tough to drive at slow speeds and Tony did the best he could. Never having driven one, I reserve judgement on Mr. Stewart, I feel that Kevin Ward was at fault and should have not allowed his temper to get the better of him. I understand that putting a car in the wall has big implications to a driver's bank roll and his season, and maybe Tony was negligent there. I see that NASCAR has instituted new rules because of this. That's a good thing.

Here is my take on on it after watching a few other videos.

Tony did put Kevin in the wall. He should have backed off and passed him on the next turn. Tony was by far the fastest car on the track.

Kevin knew to stay in his car but got out trying to make a name for him self.

Tony did try to spray him as anyone of us drivers would have done.

Not sure what Kevin was thinking running up that close to a moving car.
Under caution a sprint car is going about 40mph and very hard to control so maybe tony hit the gas just to turn faster to get away.

My feelings are Kevin is the only one at fault for getting out of his car and for running right up to close to Tonys car.

People are saying why did tony fishtail his car?
I do not know a driver that would not have done the same thing.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
This is from a few weeks ago. #99 3rd place on the restart.

You see many fools on the track and one smart guy staying in his car.

http://youtu.be/qaZOIYFNV4w

gfp55

Threads
I like how 99 was passing down low. Why do people do that, get out of their cars when the safety people are doing their job?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I like how 99 was passing down low. Why do people do that, get out of their cars when the safety people are doing their job?

That was just the beginning of the drama.
We was on the last lap.

Should have got the win because was in the lead on the last lap and was spun out.
They gave the win to the black car that was running 4th the whole race.

Bad part is i was driving a buddy's car.
He broke his arm and could not drive.
My car runs in the class above this class.

I did not race last night broke a J link