Hello from Michigan

czmg22

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I do not own any lawn equipment, however I am looking to make my first purchase. I have .38 acres of flat / slight incline grass to mow. Not sure what to purchase or where to start. All I know at this time is that whatever I get I want to be able to "mow and go". I dont want to spend extended periods of time monkeying with the lawn.

Threads
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I do not own any lawn equipment, however I am looking to make my first purchase. I have .38 acres of flat / slight incline grass to mow. Not sure what to purchase or where to start. All I know at this time is that whatever I get I want to be able to "mow and go". I dont want to spend extended periods of time monkeying with the lawn.

At 0.38 acres of lawn, you could either purchase a push mower or a lawn tractor (rider). In the "push mower" category, you could either get a self propelled mower, or a mower you literally have to push. At 0.38 acres I would recommend one that's self-propelled if you decide to go that route. If you provide more details like the terrain of your yard, the max time you want to spend mowing, and of course your budget, we can hlep you further. :smile: