Briggs and Stratton Intek 1450

TheCaffeinatedOne

Threads
Something tells me that if you continue to wait for a response, you'll get better and better at it. That may not be to your best advantage. Might be time to call that lawyer; just buy some time and get some advice about how to get a little equity out of this deal.

Here's an idea - print out this thread and share it with the lawyer; it'll get him / her up to speed more quickly than any other way and time is money.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Lawyer????

What are you all smoking????

You installed a newer Briggs on an old Bachtold/Dr.Trimmer and melted some chit and want to blame someone.

You bought this engine for $280 bucks from Tulsa Warehouse, and you are squawking about lawyers? Quit blaming others for your lack of common sense.

I'll admit, I didn't read all of that dribble, but come-on!!!!!!!

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Is the O.P. someone's brother? Let me know, just curious......

Threads
Something tells me that if you continue to wait for a response, you'll get better and better at it. That may not be to your best advantage. Might be time to call that lawyer; just buy some time and get some advice about how to get a little equity out of this deal.

Here's an idea - print out this thread and share it with the lawyer; it'll get him / her up to speed more quickly than any other way and time is money.

Your point is well taken. I'm currently finishing up a major project, so I'll wait to hear from B&S, and in about 10 days, make my decision.

Threads
Lawyer????

What are you all smoking????

You installed a newer Briggs on an old Bachtold/Dr.Trimmer and melted some chit and want to blame someone.

You bought this engine for $280 bucks from Tulsa Warehouse, and you are squawking about lawyers? Quit blaming others for your lack of common sense.

I'll admit, I didn't read all of that dribble, but come-on!!!!!!!

Your avatar is somewhat appealing. KURTISDDAVIS.com Great American Folk Art

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
drivel but maybe dribble on drivel