Briggs & Stratton 22hp vs Kohler 22hp

biggreen62

Forum Newbie
Threads
Briggs & Stratton 22hp vs Kohler 22hp.
Which engine works best in the Arien 46" Riding mower?

mrcool

Threads
I like the Tecumse.. it has 2 carbs and Metal covers. And sounds GREAT with a set of Motorcycle pipes

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I would go with the briggs unless it an Intex Motor :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

TnHusky

Threads
Briggs & Stratton 22hp vs Kohler 22hp.
Which engine works best in the Arien 46" Riding mower?

My vote is the Kohler, I'll say this about mine, it has ton's of power, even in the fast growing grass season were having this year in Tn. I need to mow twice a week but it's raining so much I can't so that's leads to tall grass to cut which it does no problems. Then I have to sweep most of the yard because of just the one mowing.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
My vote is the Kohler, I'll say this about mine, it has ton's of power, even in the fast growing grass season were having this year in Tn. I need to mow twice a week but it's raining so much I can't so that's leads to tall grass to cut which it does no problems. Then I have to sweep most of the yard because of just the one mowing.
The thing is though its the deck that is everything when cutting grass not the motor there are both the Same Hp it's just personal pref :thumbsup: