I dint get it

fclcmankato

Forum Newbie
Threads
Another possible reason may be the blades having suction to lift the grass blades. The higher you cut, the less your mower blades lift the grass. Maybe they have a crappy mower with a poorly designed deck so they drop the deck to create more suction not realizing the damage they are causing to get every grass blade.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Lost a customer over this yesterday despite my arguments with him he refuses to be put on a 7 day cycle he says 14 is enough. He wants me to cut it short enough to achieve that. This time of year my minimum height for grass is 2 1/2" I don't even like doing that but that's what I was cutting his lawn at.

Yesterday he called me to cancel service saying he still had to mow it on the off week and that I was not cutting to their satisfaction. I argued saying his sprinklers are on daily I cut it as low as I can without destroying it if we could start cutting weekly for a while untill it slows down that will help I even offered him 5 dollars off a cut. That would take him from 50 a month to 80 not really that much.

He called me a scam artist and said he won't be paying me what he owes. Well I work with a collections agency and have documented proof of what he was agreeing to pay and how often. And I have proof of the work and sold his minor 75 dollars to them for 15 dollars and let them deal with him.

CauZey

Threads
That's awesome!!! I hate when people won't pay ughhh. I wonder if the collection agency will mess up his credit?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's awesome!!! I hate when people won't pay ughhh. I wonder if the collection agency will mess up his credit?

They told me there process was to send a bill wait a month send a bill with a final notice stamp. Then if they still don't pay they start calling and sending warning letters if still nothing they put it in their credit report as an outstanding account

CauZey

Threads
Bada$$. My brother has an irrigation company abd he said he has a collection company that does it for 20%

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Bada$$. My brother has an irrigation company abd he said he has a collection company that does it for 20%

because I am considered "non crucial" they buy peoples debt 5 dollars per 25 so I really don't make any money but that's not why I sell. People need to learn not to screw over the little guy. They think that I am just some kid they can just not pay they don't. Can you not pay your mortgage, utility bills, internet, phone? Didn't think so we are no different if you agree to pay a price for a certain amount of work you need to pay....

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Lost a customer over this yesterday despite my arguments with him he refuses to be put on a 7 day cycle he says 14 is enough. He wants me to cut it short enough to achieve that. This time of year my minimum height for grass is 2 1/2" I don't even like doing that but that's what I was cutting his lawn at.

Yesterday he called me to cancel service saying he still had to mow it on the off week and that I was not cutting to their satisfaction. I argued saying his sprinklers are on daily I cut it as low as I can without destroying it if we could start cutting weekly for a while untill it slows down that will help I even offered him 5 dollars off a cut. That would take him from 50 a month to 80 not really that much.

He called me a scam artist and said he won't be paying me what he owes. Well I work with a collections agency and have documented proof of what he was agreeing to pay and how often. And I have proof of the work and sold his minor 75 dollars to them for 15 dollars and let them deal with him.

Man I hate scum like this.

Your to nice I am real good at writing words in grass with roundup

It's ok if he don't want you to cut his yard any more. But to not pay you for past cuts.

The way you handled it is the right way but my way is more fun

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Man I hate scum like this.

Your to nice I am real good at writing words in grass with roundup

It's ok if he don't want you to cut his yard any more. But to not pay you for past cuts.

The way you handled it is the right way but my way is more fun

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

My dad's stepson wrote f*** y** in his lawn with round up took 2 seasons to go away

CauZey

Threads
I have a customer who owes me 50 won't pay keeps bsn I've been thinkin about round up