Will Stihl Make More 4 mix Products

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
So as u may or may not know sthil 4 mix is the future of engines but I am wondering will we see the engines on hedge trimmers,chainsaws, and handheld blowers anytime soon :rolleyes:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I hope not

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
So as u may or may not know Sthil 4 mix is the future of engines but I am wondering will we see the engines on hedge trimmers,chainsaws, and handheld blowers anytime soon :rolleyes:

I know that there are those die hard two stroke fans but I believe you will see not only Stihl but other manufacturers going the way of the 4 mix engines and I also believe you will see the hedge trimmers, chainsaws, and handheld blowers going 4mix in the near future. I think probably Stihl started with there most popular or most used piece's of equipment first to see how they would do in the market. I've said for a long time that the two stroke stuff will eventually be phased out. I know that people think I'm crazy and they say it will never happen, they said the same thing about outboard motors too but it happened.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I know that there are those die hard two stroke fans but I believe you will see not only Stihl but other manufacturers going the way of the 4 mix engines and I also believe you will see the hedge trimmers, chainsaws, and handheld blowers going 4mix in the near future. I think probably Stihl started with there most popular or most used piece's of equipment first to see how they would do in the market. I've said for a long time that the two stroke stuff will eventually be phased out. I know that people think I'm crazy and they say it will never happen, they said the same thing about outboard motors too but it happened.

Yes other company's have I believe redmax,shindawa have got a few out they call there the hibird 4 though
And I hope they do the 4 mixes I like I do believe it will be a while before the 2 strokes dye away but u look at it 4 mix has the best of both world power of a 4 stroke with the (almost) matinince free part of a 2 stroke :thumbsup: