Scag wildcat electrical issues

NorthBama

Threads
Being a retired controls electrician for me it would be much easier to find a problem if diagrams were in ladder format instead of wiring diagrams. It would be simple left to right instead of going around in circles.

Last edited:

macelandscaping

Forum Newbie
Threads
Being a retired controls electrician for me it would be much easier to find a problem if diagrams were in ladder format instead of wiring diagrams. It would be simple left to right instead of going around in circles.

I agree with you so much on that. It would be so much easier and you could actually see what wire actually connects to what... not just a bulk of wires goes from A to B.

NorthBama

Threads
I agree with you so much on that. It would be so much easier and you could actually see what wire actually connects to what... not just a bulk of wires goes from A to B.
and also could tell what is normally open contacts and normally closed contacts. Also mark those modules to show what is input voltage and what is output voltage.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
and also could tell what is normally open contacts and normally closed contacts. Also mark those modules to show what is input voltage and what is output voltage.

SORRY you guys .... Wish in 1 hand ...& Sheet in the other ... see which one 1 fills up first !!

We have to work with what they give us ... I used to really appreciate the entire Manual, and especially the color wiring diagrams ..laid out EXACTLY as you said ...in the HELM's ORIGINAL Factory Manuals that were written for General Motors dealerships service centers....THOSE are the manuals where those Blue MOTOR's Manuals ( you may remember those ) got their information from !! NOW those HELM's folks... were Technical writing GURU's

Sadly ... I think such dedication and expertise has, & is dying off with the Baby-Boomer Generation .
Just my opinion ..but things have changed & NOT always for the better . ...Boobala ..:frown: