This has to be the best snowblower ever made

indypower

Threads
4x4 snowblower. better than tracks. who has 1? I wish I had 1.

4x4snowblower-2-1.jpg

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
BKB 2010 Snow.jpg

Mine is 4x4 too :thumbsup: -- I can sit down --- sorry if people get tired of seeing this picture !

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I know the Tractor is neat, but the old grouch sitting on it is hard to look at ! :eek:

I have to get a picture of me this winter... setting in my heated cab, blowing snow with my ZTR, just as contrast to your snow blower pic... of course I will be wearing a t-shirt and maybe shorts... :biggrin: :smile:KennyV

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
View attachment 724

Mine is 4x4 too :thumbsup: -- I can sit down --- sorry if people get tired of seeing this picture !

Can NEVER get tired of seeing any tractor with anyone doing something with it... :thumbsup:
Great picture by the way... :smile:KennyV

Belstar

Threads
You guys are hilarious!:biggrin:

I liked the picture too. It made me (almost) want to move to an area where I would need it just so I could have one. I imagine it is satisfying to see the snow shift.

bret

Threads
Wow, that is a very nice machine. I am very lustful of that. In my perfect, if I ever win the lottery I would most definitely buy myself one of those!

Sam Mac

Threads
Used to have a Yamaha 828 with tracks for the driveway from hell. Now I do it with this.

Attachments

• snow plow 06.JPG
    snow plow 06.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 39

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Used to have a Yamaha 828 with tracks for the driveway from hell. Now I do it with this.

Is that actually mounted? I can't tell from the picture.