Cyber Monday Damage

Hershey

Threads
Well, we're through with Black Friday and Cyber Monday, although some places like Amazon are now doing Cyber Week Deals. Ugh! So, what was the damage for you? Did you stick to the budget? Ignore the whole thing? Or were you like me and decided to enjoy the holidays by treating yourself?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well, we're through with Black Friday and Cyber Monday, although some places like Amazon are now doing Cyber Week Deals. Ugh! So, what was the damage for you? Did you stick to the budget? Ignore the whole thing? Or were you like me and decided to enjoy the holidays by treating yourself?

I have kept a detailed, written budget for the past 22 years. Unlike many people, I make a list, compare prices, and stick to the list. NO impulse buying. I saved over $300 buying four items that would normally cost over $850 retail. and those savings were off everyday prices, not inflated mark ups.

Hershey

Threads
That's really great. I admit to doing some impulse buying this year, but they were all great deals. I did my shopping online and did do a lot of comparison shopping as well to make sure the price I was buying really was good.

Driller

Threads
I did enough to make sure I don't have to do anymore shopping for the holidays and a lot of what I purchased were more functional than frivolous.