I'm new to this group, but not to lawnmowing.

uconnbg

Forum Newbie
Threads
Howdy group. The only things I like about mowing are that it provides me good exercise, the swimming pool always feels especially good during and after, and a mowed lawn looks better than before it was mowed. But, I refuse to use pesticides and fertilizers any more, the grubs and moles now have the upper hand, except when the moles are caught and killed by my cats, and if I could cover my whole acre and a half lawn with wood chips, I wouldn't miss it.

I have had two Toro Personal Pace mowers whose decks were damaged by something I hit, causing a hole in the side of one and a piece chipped off the other. The dealer I bought them from cannot repair them, nor will maintain them for me anymore due to liability concerns, but he will gladly sell me replacements.

Threads
Howdy group. The only things I like about mowing are that it provides me good exercise, the swimming pool always feels especially good during and after, and a mowed lawn looks better than before it was mowed. But, I refuse to use pesticides and fertilizers any more, the grubs and moles now have the upper hand, except when the moles are caught and killed by my cats, and if I could cover my whole acre and a half lawn with wood chips, I wouldn't miss it.

I have had two Toro Personal Pace mowers whose decks were damaged by something I hit, causing a hole in the side of one and a piece chipped off the other. The dealer I bought them from cannot repair them, nor will maintain them for me anymore due to liability concerns, but he will gladly sell me replacements.

Welcome to LawnWorld! I don't use fertilizers on my yard and I think you could now call it "Rabbit Paradise" with all the clover in the yard! :confused2:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome to the forum uconnbg:welcome:

DaveTN

Threads
Welcom to the LMF! If it weren't for weeds, I'd have no lawn at all. I must be slipping a bit, I turned down TWO free junk mowers this week offered to me by customers. I used to haul in every mower I could find, but the bone yard is getting too high. Time to thin out, cut back, pare down etc.