Walk behind Snapper Hi Vac Bag frame

Crotext

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought a new bag for my old Snapper Hi Vac. When it came I realized it needed a square metal frame to hold the rear part of the bag of different design then OEM. My original had just a slider clip thing but this is a newer design. Anyone have one of these in a bone pile and if so, how much? I only need the rear metal frame but can't find one any where..

Thanks!

URRSwede

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought a new bag for my old Snapper Hi Vac. When it came I realized it needed a square metal frame to hold the rear part of the bag of different design then OEM. My original had just a slider clip thing but this is a newer design. Anyone have one of these in a bone pile and if so, how much? I only need the rear metal frame but can't find one any where..

Thanks!

This is probably WAY to late for you but my dealer sells the bag (cloth only) 7074734YP for $53 (Ouch) That has the zig zag folds and the split tube to close.

Crotext

Forum Newbie
Threads
This is probably WAY to late for you but my dealer sells the bag (cloth only) 7074734YP for $53 (Ouch) That has the zig zag folds and the split tube to close.

Thanks a lot for the reply. I really like the new style of bag I bought but need the frame. It is far superior to the old style. The old bag is still usable but that system of closing the bag really sucks especially after it gets used a while.
Sorry I was late to reply.