M-ZT 52 Review

Moto110ky

Threads
:licking: Been waiting two days here how it went. You got me all pumped up and can't wait to get one . Going over to the dealer in the morning to hash out my deal. With 28 horses it should not bog in the tall grass and I am really glad to here that the frame does not flex. Thanks. Hope to have mine next time I post.:thumbsup:

SCMCG

Threads
Awesome! glad you like it! I have decided to make an offer on a Country Clipper, but if I can't get it done this machine will take it's place. Thanks for the info it has helped a lot!

Moto110ky

Threads
:licking: Been waiting two days here how it went. You got me all pumped up and can't wait to get one . Going over to the dealer in the morning to hash out my deal. With 28 horses it should not bog in the tall grass and I am really glad to here that the frame does not flex. Thanks. Hope to have mine next time I post.:thumbsup:

Going to pick it up in the morning. $5298 out the door and sales staff was super at southern indiana equipment.

Moto110ky

Threads
:thumbsup:
Going to pick it up in the morning. $5298 out the door and sales staff was super at southern indiana equipment.

I got to run her through her paces the last couple of days and though I knew it would be faster and easier I had no idea what I was missing. This thing is freaking awesome!!!! I have nothing but praise for it so far. With the 19000 rpm blade speed I get so much more lift than my saber and my yard looks great. Thanks to all of you for helping me make the choice to buy this mower.:cool:

RatRacer

Threads
:thumbsup:

I got to run her through her paces the last couple of days and though I knew it would be faster and easier I had no idea what I was missing. This thing is freaking awesome!!!! I have nothing but praise for it so far. With the 19000 rpm blade speed I get so much more lift than my saber and my yard looks great. Thanks to all of you for helping me make the choice to buy this mower.:cool:

Glad you like it!

two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Moto110ky

Threads
I have put a few hours on her now and have a couple of concerns. The first thing I already fixed , the discharge chute did not drop low enough causing the grass to blow back up at me . I just trimmed the rubber on the back side and it drops down now. The other thing is that the left drive motor seems to be a lot louder and have almost a chatter to it. If any of you have any input I would love to here it. Thanks

RatRacer

Threads
I have put a few hours on her now and have a couple of concerns. The first thing I already fixed , the discharge chute did not drop low enough causing the grass to blow back up at me . I just trimmed the rubber on the back side and it drops down now. The other thing is that the left drive motor seems to be a lot louder and have almost a chatter to it. If any of you have any input I would love to here it. Thanks

Hmmmmm....interesting.
My chute came fitting perfect. Since it's a molded rubber product, I can see there being slight deviations that occur during molding processes. But a tranny chattering, I'll have to look/listen into that. I typically wear NRR23 electronic ear protection w/mp3 imput while mowing, and jamming on it to hear anything else. Plus I'm cutting a half acre, so I'm done in 20 minutes now to avoid our daily downpours.

RatRacer

Threads

Hey Moto110-
I just got done my yard, sans hearing protection. I did not experience the chatter you indicate. Mine is a little more hydro-whiny than I thought, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Jehelam

Threads
Could someone please measure how deep the deck is? I can't find this spec anywhere. Much obliged.