50 Hour Service on X-ONE

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi Troops,
I brought the X-ONE from the cemetery to my shop today and did the 50 Hour hydraulic filter replacement (61.5 actual) and a few other things. I was able to get a typical round oil change pan under the hydraulic reservoir after dropping the deck to the lowest point. 3 1/2 quarts of oil drained out when I removed the filter element. I replaced the filter element, poured in 3 quarts of 20W-50 conventional motor oil, started the engine, ran the machine around some, and topped off the hydraulic reservoir. Did an oil change on the engine also and looked the machine over.
This unit has a 60" rear discharge deck. I was reading thru the operators manual and noted the comments about not touching the air filter elements until the airflow indicator showed that replacement was needed. This is new to me and I will need to remember this as I service this machine in the future.
The X-ONE is one fine machine and the Kawasaki FX730V is a sweet running engine. If the weather is OK tomorrow, I'll do my own lawn with it before I bring it back to the cemetery!!!
Mad Mackie in CT:smile::thumbsup::cool2: