Hustler Raptor

Ganall

Threads
The greatest things about my mower is the size of the deck, the hp of the motor. And i have nothing bad about it at all

Jim's Handyman Service

Forum Newbie
Threads
Is there any new Raptor owners here? Looking at a 52" with the 23hp Kaw. I mow 4 yards as of now, just a side job, and thought about upgrading mowers. I think the Raptor is the best buy in its category. 1K less than the ex mark quest, and a bigger deck.

Hi, I just bought my Raptor SD 54" I've been looking around now for about 2 weeks at different mowers comparing them apples to apples. The Raptor SD 54 is by far the best bang for the buck. I love to haggle the price of something new. I asked my local dealer if there was any wiggle room on the price i let him know that there was a dealer about 40 minutes away was offering a 20% off on there tractor if i bought the commercial unit. He said there was no discounts but he gave me a 189.00 mulching kit for the tractor for free and my first oil change too. I came home took it off the trailer let the kids play around and test drive it then surprisingly i was able to mow my 1/3 acre lot front and back yard in about 20 minutes. For the first time using it wow that was awesome. When you start getting more lawns and start seeing how much time it takes you to cut trim edge and blow you will save alot of time using this mower means more money per hour. Overall Great mower.