another new member

kelman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey guys, canadian boy with very little tractor knowledge, I picked up a Craftsman LT 11 with a single stage snowblower, weights and chains on it from an online ad and still haven't a clue as to the model #. I did a search and have come up with two #'s that match the steering system, 50225891 and 50225150. The tractor needs a new steering wheel, seat and battery and now the grade coupling part # 21493 that is not available anymore, but still not bad for $100 complete. It has an 11hp B&S engine that runs well but might need a muffler soon.
I will try to post some pictures when I get a chance and could use advice on what to use for the broken steering grade coupling - almost looks like a round piece of conveyor belt or tire sidewall. Thanks and look forward to spending time here.

mowerman05

Threads
Welcome kelman, lots of info available from many members, just may take some time for them to read your post.:smile:

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
:welcome: Welcome fellow Canadian.:thumbsup: What part of Ontario are you from? I live just outside of Windsor.:wink:

kelman

Forum Newbie
Threads
:welcome: Welcome fellow Canadian.:thumbsup: What part of Ontario are you from? I live just outside of Windsor.:wink:

Thanks and good to meet you, Hamilton is where I call home.