Lawn Mower Video Games

AndyMan

Threads
What is your favorite video game that features lawn mowers?

My personal favorite is Plants -vs- Zombies. You are a homeowner protecting your home from zombies by planting your yard full of plants such as pea shooters, which shoot peas, and squash, which jump up and squash them. If all of your other plants are eaten by the zombies, your final line of defense is a noisy little red lawn mower which can mow down an incredible number of zombies in one shot. An awesome way to spend a rainy afternoon. :smile:

junebug1701

Threads
Yes, my son talked me into getting PvZ for my iPhone. He's played it a few times, but I haven't yet. It's a cute game, but I'm more into word games or strategy games. PvZ is more of a tower defense game. I can't think of any other video games featuring lawn mowers.

Mean Machine

Threads
I have never heard of this until now. I absolutely love the concept! Sounds like a bit of some social commentary going on there? I hope that the plants usually win!

AndyMan

Threads
I hope that the plants usually win!

The plants *usually* win, but there are a few mini games where the zombies are a bit overwhelming, even with lawn-mower backup. For instance, I have never yet won the game where it's all bobsledding zombies, even with the help of my flaming jalapenos and the torchwoods that turn my peas in to balls of flame.