fastrak sd clicks

DJ660

Threads
Yes sir. The kit will fix your issue.

Tom59

Threads
Is this relay kit just for the SD or all Fastraks?

DJ660

Threads
Applies to fastraks, fastrak SD, Z's, SZ's and many others.

edd

Threads
had starter relay kit installed......no clicking so far.....mower runs noticeably faster...i think it is because of the better electrical connection but it has gained speed

Flattyre

Forum Newbie
Threads
my new fastrak super duty will occasionally just click when i turn the key to start it. has done this 5 times in 2 months. sticks are in park and blades dis engaged.after a few clicks it has started every time. any ideas? has fx 691 kawasaki engine

The electricity to actuate the starter solenoid has to go through 2 neutral switches ,a seat switch and an ignition switch. The voltage loss here is such that sometimes the solenoid won't receive enough voltage to pull in the starter contacts. The 107910 relay will help this but DON't run a wire from the key switch to the starter or someone will get hurt seriously.

richard.nott

Forum Newbie
Threads
thanks for advice....will make sure batt connections are clean......one other topic---my deck belt has jumped off 5 times.....i am thinking it vibrates and hits the chain that pulls the tensioner......any ideas?
had problem like that one time. if mower in trail position ( all the way up) it would through the belt not in any other position