Repairs Dixon ZTR 429 wiring

jrdettsb

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Dixon ZTR 429 mower and the wiring isn't completely hooked up, is there anybody that can show me pictures from the ignition and all throughout the motor, my positive and negative cables are fine where the battery goes, and I tried following the wiring diagram but I'm not very knowledgeable. Thank you.

brodave

Threads
I have a Dixon ZTR 429 mower and the wiring isn't completely hooked up, is there anybody that can show me pictures from the ignition and all throughout the motor, my positive and negative cables are fine where the battery goes, and I tried following the wiring diagram but I'm not very knowledgeable. Thank you.

Go to Dixon Parts | Dixon Mower Parts | Dixon Zero Turn Parts and you find out what you need. LORD bless-brodave

jrdettsb

Forum Newbie
Threads
Now I've figured out how to wire the ignition switch, but I'm not quite sure of what goes where on the clutch switch and the relay for it also. These are the parts DIXON 539125011 CLUTCH SWITCH; REPLACES 4198 - Dixon Parts | Oem ZTR OEM Dixon Electrical System Parts OEM Dixon Electrical System Parts (clutch switch); 539102914 Dixon Relay - Dixon Parts | Oem ZTR OEM Dixon Electrical System Parts OEM Dixon Electrical System Parts (relay) the relay does not have the middle prong that's shown in the picture though. Any help appreciated, thank you.

jrdettsb

Forum Newbie
Threads
Is there anyone that can read the wiring diagram for the ztr 429 and let me know wire colors, they're just in black and white