dmenn

Threads
  • / Statistics On Equipment Manufacturers Ratings By Dealer Networks
The link does not appear to be working.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Maybe because it was created 5 years ago.

WhidbeyTomas

Threads
I just ran across something that could be useful for anyone comparing the different categories of "dealer/customer satisfaction" with different major manufacturer brands of equipment that they may be considering purchasing or are simply curious about. See link below:

http://www.msdeda.com/pdf/2013 Dealer Manufacturer Survey.pdf

P.S.
BTW, I am pretty pleased with the dealer ratings of Ariens(builds my Gravely) and the all mfg/Ariens specifics(page 22). On the contrary...Bad Boy(that I almost bought) on Page 23 didn't fare so well in almost any categories:0(

P.S.S.
User lawn mower fanatic,
This thread may be better suited for the buying/pricing forum....feel free to move it if you agree:0)
Link doesn't work
Very good reading. But I think toro scored to high.
Toro has gone to junk. The past couple years.
I agree. Doing returns at Home Depot, I had far too many Toros return for gross quality issues. Never had a Honda come back.

gsim

Threads
Very good reading. But I think toro scored to high.
Toro has gone to junk. The past couple years.
My only experience with Toro was a small battery start puxh mower back in '80's. Good unit. Only other Toro I had, still have, is a 1978 Toro Groundsmaster 72 rear engine hydrodrive. It's been a good unit, but the engine on those was Renault generator units. Later Toro went to Ford 4 cyl forklift engines, much better. I like the manual deck PTO engagement, despise electric clutches. Mfrs increasingly using Chinese stuff, and for my money, Chinese electrical parts are just trouble waiting to happen.