17.5 Hp Kohler on a John Deere 110

realtr1963

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm not getting gas to the Carb. Cleaned lines, Replaced Fuel Filter. Was about to replace fuel pump when I noticed the Solenoid at bottom of Carb was not clicking.
Plz Help

4719dave

Forum Newbie
Threads
did any one help you ...????

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
if it isn't clicking when the key is turned on will prevent start, but will not prevent fuel from filling the fuel bowl on the bottom of carb.

wfgra

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have the same problem, no fuel being sent to the carburetor. With starter fluid sprayed into the carburetor the engine runs for about 5 seconds... so not electrical. I disassembled the fuel lines and all were clear, there is fuel visible in the fuel filter. I finally replaced the mechanical fuel pump. Engine still will not start. I removed the fuel pump outlet hose and cranked the engine, no fuel is being pumped out of the pump. I poured a little gas down into the outlet; cranked the engine and no fuel spit out. Any suggestions? Engine is Kholer 17.5 HP OHV for John Deere L110 (purchase approx. 2004).

JonnyBlaze

Threads
I have the same problem, no fuel being sent to the carburetor. With starter fluid sprayed into the carburetor the engine runs for about 5 seconds... so not electrical. I disassembled the fuel lines and all were clear, there is fuel visible in the fuel filter. I finally replaced the mechanical fuel pump. Engine still will not start. I removed the fuel pump outlet hose and cranked the engine, no fuel is being pumped out of the pump. I poured a little gas down into the outlet; cranked the engine and no fuel spit out. Any suggestions? Engine is Kholer 17.5 HP OHV for John Deere L110 (purchase approx. 2004).
Did you hook the lines up to the pump in the right spots?